Below is the info of APSA's 2013 China Scholars Program for Payton students of Chinese
1) Intensive Chinese language study in Beijing
2) Broad exposure to Chinese culture and society
3) Community service project completed in Beijing
4) Field trips to speak to international career professionals
5) Full scholarships provided
How to Apply
1) The applications will be online this year. Student must apply via the APSA website in order to be considered for the program. Attached please find the application instructions. 2) A flyer to advertise the Summer 2013 APSA Program is attached.
3) Interviews will be held this year.
4) There will be three same programs between June 15 - Augtust 10, 2013. APSA will decide which program our students will participate in.
Applications go live on the APSA website www.apsaglobal.org on Feb 1, 2013. The application deadline is Feb 22.
Click here for flyer
A message board to keep the Payton community up-to-date on international and local events and programs that promote global thinking. Key deadlines and info sessions come up quickly in the fall. Use the Travel Tracker to take stock of opportunities and deadlines by month.